Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Monologue about voldemort's wand.

Author's note: I am trying to do a monologue from the point of view from voldemort's wand.

Be quiet! I'm trying to do yoga. Well I guess I should be used to not being able to do my yoga... Or even sleep with you yelling those two words like they are going out of style. I mean what's with those words anyways. Aveda Kadavera. Oh shoot.. Sorry for killing you hedwig. I always liked that bird why did I have to say those words. I mean it's enough for him to say them why do I he's the one that wants to kill everyone and everything that's close to harry potter. What's so bad about him, he took my brother as his wand so he must be pretty cool right? Anyways right now we are going to this cemetary thing to visit his dead friend or somehting like that. Woah that opening the stone thing in midair is pretty cool- Wait that's Dumbledore and the Elder Wand! Wait why are you putting me in Dumbledore's hands Voldemort? Wait why are the stones closing? HHHHEEELLLPPP!

No comments: