Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fractured fairy tale (Red riding hood)

Ok so my mom was like 'Oh honeyy go visit your frail grandmother she misses you so much.' I didn't want to be like 'no that sucks for her,' so I packed a basket a food and headed out. On my over the bridge and through the woods I met someone. He is tall and hunky. he's also hairy. You're probably thinking ew gross but he's a wolf and I thought he really cared about me. But guess what he tried to eat my food. When I went to the bathroom I thought wait he's a wolf he's gonna eat me. When I came back I found him trying to open my basket. I haven't kicked anyone harder.

Then I ran and ran. I ran all the way to my grandmother's house. I explained to her everything about the wolf the food everything. Then guess what happened my grandmother wasn't my grandmother wasn't my grandmother. It was the wolf in a costume. I tried to get away through the front door. But he locked them. As I turned around to go out the back door he jumped at me. Then everything got cold and black. Don't worry though. Everything in heaven is really nice and I'm with my grandma!

No comments: